i510 – G2®
i510 – G2®
Intec® “Value Series”
The Intec-G2® Value Series of Water Jet Cutting Systems represents the greatest “VALUE” for money available in the world of profile abrasive Waterjet cutting. The Intec-G2® can cut almost any material to 8″ thick at maximum cutting speeds with minimum Capital outlay. The Intec-G2® is based on the same design platform as the Techjet-X3®. It is these same design solutions that will provide each Intec-G2® customer with a Waterjet machine that lasts longer and requires less maintenance, while delivering an easy to use, fast and accurate system at a very competitive price.
Intec-G2® Features: (Refer to the Features section for more details)
The drive system is a robust and unique design providing super-fast cutting speeds and traverse speeds of almost 1000″/min (25,000mm/min), with high acceleration and deceleration rates, while maintaining high tolerances.
- Capable of positional accuracy of +/- 0.004″ over entire cutting area.
- Fully enclosed Bellows that are Double Stitched and Vulcanized
- Highest quality German made, machine grade linear bearings
- Stainless Steel Loading Strip
- Servo “Z” axis with convenient controls at the cutting head
Every Intec-G2® comes standard with Softec™ Waterjet Cutting Software. Some of the features of Softec™ include:
- DXF Importation
- Re-Start Cutting from Anywhere
- Simple to use C.A.D. package
- Real Time Running and Simulation
- Focussing Tube Wear Compensation
- Multiple Origin Points
- Standard Objects library
- Offsite notification (option for Intec)
The Intec-G2® Value Series has maintained many of the unique features of Techjet-X3® which has made it one of the most reliable and easy to operate Waterjet cutting machines available today. However, in order to provide the best “VALUE” machine available, it does do away with some features. These are things that do not directly affect the performance or quality of the end product, and are considered by many as “nice but not necessary”. All of the features which are not standard on the Intec-G2® may be added as options at any time, either with the original purchase or at some time in the future.
- The Intec-G2® drive system is a robust and unique design providing super-fast cutting speeds and traverse speeds of almost 1000 inches per minute, with high acceleration and deceleration rates while capable of maintaining high tolerances.
- Designed specifically for the harsh abrasive waterjet environment, the high precision stainless steel band and high friction pulley system is virtually impervious to the airborne abrasive. It is a simple technology providing high accuracy due to a friction drive having zero backlash.
- Fully enclosed Bellows that are Double Stitched and Vulcanized to ensure absolute protection of the drive system for the life of the machine.
- Highest quality German made, machine grade linear bearings. Servo “Z” axis allows fast and efficient Stand-off Height setting.
- Stainless Steel protection strip along the front loading area. This will keep the machine looking like new for many years.
- The AM2000 Servo Controller System delivers maximum acceleration with ultrahigh speed feedback to ensure minimum processing time with maximum accuracy and best surface finish.
|Machine Size (L, W, H)
(Does not include pumps
or bulk abrasive hopper)
|4200 x 2350 x 2050 mm
(14′ x 7′ 8″ x 6 ‘8″)
|Cutting Table Size||1550 x 3125 mm
(5′ 1″ x 10′ 3″)
|Cutting Area||1525 x 3050 mm
(5′ x 10′)
|Accuracy of Motion*||± 0.12mm
|Repeatability of Motion*||± 0.025 mm
|Max. Air Speed||17.5m/min
|Max. Cutting Speed||17.5m/min
|Max. Material Thickness**||200 mm