Secure Equipment is always strengthening its after-sales and customer services. It’s what makes us the stand-out machine tool company in the UK.
Over 70% of Secure Equipment’ workforce is directly or indirectly involved in front-line service and support operations and many of our customers welcome and value the contribution they make.
Our service and support operations are extensive and cover:
- Applications help and support (including Secure Equipment’ Technical Help Desk assistance)
- Machine tool service
- Machine tool servicing and maintenance contracts
- Spare and replacement parts
- Auxiliary equipment sale and supply
We are passionate about customer service and support, and believe that the excellent Our machine tools we sell demand equally excellent service too.
Secure Equipment support – key facts
- To support our large and growing installed base of customers – we’ve increased the size of our Service Team, and we now employ 26 regionally-based engineers and 5 dedicated Servicing Engineers.
- We employ 7 trained application engineers to offer best-in-class training and turnkey solutions.
- A recent investment in the new, sophisticated Navision service software has improved the effectiveness and efficiency of our service operation…making us more responsive and better able to meet the needs of our customers.
- We hold over £1.2M of spare and replacement parts at our Leamington facility – all ready for immediate (same day or next day) delivery.
- We have created The CNC Training Academy to meet all of our customers CNC Programmer Training, Operator Training and Maintenance Training requirements.